Golden Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Eternity

Forum of the great Golden Eternity guild from Boulderfist.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Guild Master!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Battleman
Corporal
Corporal
Battleman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-07

New Guild Master! Empty
PostSubject: New Guild Master!   New Guild Master! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:13 pm

As Gwor's now gone from WoW for unspecified time, I will be the Guild Master of Golden Eternity. I hope to get some changes (good ones of course) in the guild, as we are running really low on loyal members. Of course I will need some help from everyone that can assist.

And I would appreciate if Korbacz could try to message me about where he is and how long his vacation is. ( Would like to talk to you a bit about this forum Smile ) I hope you have it nice wherever you are! farao

May you all Stand for Eternity!
Back to top Go down
Gwor
Gwor

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-26

New Guild Master! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild Master!   New Guild Master! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:25 pm

I wish you all luck Battleman, and i'm pretty sure "i'll be back" (hmm where have i heard that before scratch ah yes litle Arno...) but in the mean time Battleman will be your new GM. Ratchet will also take a break, for how long i dont know. If you realy want to still have contact with me, my email is GeneralIzor@hotmail.com, i also have MSN. Dont shed no teas "I'll be back".
Back to top Go down
Battleman
Corporal
Corporal
Battleman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-07

New Guild Master! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild Master!   New Guild Master! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:06 pm

I'm really sorry to say this but I'm leaving WoW for a time now. Yes, just like the other leaders, but I don't have the time for the game right now. I will certainly come back again, but that wouldn't be this year. The new guild leader will probably make a post later in these forums too. See ya all again, and I wish you all to have an excellent christmas and new year.

Stand for Eternity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Guild Master! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild Master!   New Guild Master! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guild Master!
Page 1 of 1