Golden Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Eternity

Forum of the great Golden Eternity guild from Boulderfist.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF is happening with the guild?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleandor
Private
Private
Eleandor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-27

WTF is happening with the guild? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is happening with the guild?   WTF is happening with the guild? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:14 pm

I must say that I'm very dissapointed about the way the guild is going. Although I was a very loyal member I don't know if I'll stay here for long. The cause of this is not that our leaders stopped playing, but the total disorganisation of the guild:

1. I was waiting for a post from the new guild leader...and he/she didn't have the courtesy to do it. Furthermore, can u tell me what was the criteria on which u choose the new leaders? Don't worry, I didn't wish for that rank, but I thought that we are a DEMOCRATIC guild and have the right to choose our own leaders, not a AUTOCRATIC one, where you impose the ppl u want!
2. Everyday, we have less and less members..and it's not the captains fault, because all the times I invite new ppl in, but they don't wish to stay and now I understand their reasons. The problem is that our guild lacks interest in progression of our members! In the last month, when I went online, only 2 or max 4 members were online too.. And pls tell me when was the last time we did a quest or an instance together?
3. The tabard competition is going like a turtle..and I mean a very old one...What can we expect from it if not even the Guild leaders, eternal lords or whatever their names are, don't bother to use this forum and post interesting stuff like class leader, professions or official changes in the organization of the guild.
3. When Gwor stopped playing the bank was off-limits too. Even if i donated lots of bags, equipments and mats, I got very little in return. And now when Blizzard implemented the guild vault, guess what? I don't have acces to it, even if I am Captain..

If fast measures and new rules aren't implemented in the guild for improvement, I will be forced to leave this guild for a better and more active one.
Nevertheless, I have to thank Gwor for the way this guild was, it made the whole game experience more pleasent for me when we was around....
Back to top Go down
Battleman
Corporal
Corporal
Battleman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WTF is happening with the guild?   WTF is happening with the guild? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:48 pm

Hello to you too Razz

First of all, we will probably come back, what time is uncertain.
As of the guild leader choise, I was actually going to choose you Eleandor, as you are one of the guilds most loyal members, but you weren't around when I was, and as my "WoW" time got smaller an smaller (most because of school Sad ) I had to give the leadership away to Dracumel, he then gave it to someone, think it Lightelf. But if you want something else from the leadership you have to talk with her.
As of the tabard competition, I thought it was something that people would like and get involved with, but that is something for the new leader to get on with.
Anticipating members is hard to find, I'm aware of that. I've invited really nice people to the guild who seemed to like it but dissapeared the next day, really frustrating.
I really hope that the new leader can get things going until we get back. There's not much more I can do right now, I'm afraid Razz

Have a nice day and Stand for Eternity!
Back to top Go down
Gwor
Gwor

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: WTF is happening with the guild?   WTF is happening with the guild? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:41 pm

hmm this was unexpected. But i guess everything good has an ending, i realy loved the guild from that i created it til i leaved it, and belive me i had no choice but leave it (also for the school Crying or Very sad ) At this point i dont know if im coming back to wow, but if and when i do i will resurrect it from its ashes, and it will rise to the sky like a phoenix. If you feel that the guild isn't giving you all that you want from a guild, then i want you to leave. Not as an ex-boss, but as a friend. And please dont think about the guild as it is now, but think of it as it was then, back in the days with the parties and stuff. If you remember this days and want to stay in touch with me to discuss other things then wow, then your more then welcome (my hotmail Generalizor@hotmail.com) E-mail me when you feel (no spam ofc Razz ) and i also got msn which im on almost 24/7 Laughing. Cya sometime bye.

//Gwor the orc that tries to keep up the good mood.
Back to top Go down
lizeta_louk
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: WTF is happening with the guild?   WTF is happening with the guild? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:43 am

Hello!!! what i have to say for the topic is that when summer ended we were logged on only me and Dracumel. after a long time Dracumel became the leader and because he didn't want to be he gave me the leadership. We tryed to invite people in everyday but for the same reason u posted before they left. All the members are offline for months and i can't do something for that. Me and Dracumel though of leaving the guild cause we are the onlyonces that are logged on everyday playing in an empty guild but then we said to stay and see what will happen in the holidays. As far as i can see we only have 2 members that have come back. As for Eleandor i can say that i only saw him twice logged on for 2 min. I also made him Captain in order for him to invite people.
And as far as loyalty i can say that i'm the only loyal member of this guild cause i play everyday, i have rached 69lvl and i invite people. if they stay or not is an other matter. i also help the 3-4 members that login.
As for the tabard competition is something that we have to do with the guild full of people not among 4 people.
If me and Dracumel weren't around the guild whouldn't exist.
Also me and Dracumel are working in real life so we can't play 24 hours a day, we play as much as we can.
If u have any objections please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Gwor
Gwor

PostSubject: Re: WTF is happening with the guild?   WTF is happening with the guild? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:24 am

Yes Lightelf you were active and loyal on my time and im sure you were on Battlemans.
If you wish to continue with the guild then do so and i wish you all of luck. But if you dont want to, and your feeling that its not fun to do so, then i dont want you to feel that it is your duty to do so. A litle tip is that you could restart the guild, kick all the players that is inactive and restart everything. As i already have said i wish you and Dramucel - both of you some of my best women and men - all of luck. There is no hands i rather would like the guilds to be in right now then yours.

//Gwor your friend
Back to top Go down
Battleman
Corporal
Corporal
Battleman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WTF is happening with the guild?   WTF is happening with the guild? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:34 pm

As Gwor stated, you should absolutely not do something you don't want too! When we started the guild, Gwor and I, I was hoping for a guild for those not playing WoW all the time, those players who aren't too serious about the game (which seems to be very few people) like me, but want to be able to converse and interact with other players with ease.

And for you who miss me, I'm hoping to get started playing when the new expansion comes again, but only time will tell...

Wish you all the best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Jahhrakal
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Yo guess whos back....   WTF is happening with the guild? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:51 pm

For anyone that might read this from the old GE group, me and my brother are back to the srever. If any of u has created some new guild thats online we'll appreciate any word about that.
Regards
Back to top Go down
Gwor
Gwor

PostSubject: Re: WTF is happening with the guild?   WTF is happening with the guild? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:53 am

Yes my friend i'm still on the forum, and i will be. But sadly i cant answer your question, i dont know anything of the guilds future, i dont even know whos the boss Embarassed. For some months ago i should have said "ask Battleman". But knowing that Battleman isn't playing wow either anymore i dont know who you should ask. I got some decent planes on coming back but not in a close future i'm affraid. I can just hope that you all have fun.

//Gwor the Orc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is happening with the guild?   WTF is happening with the guild? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is happening with the guild?
Page 1 of 1